Results of the digital campaignIlar
During the months of June and July ILAR worked with a campaign that demonstrated the importance of self-care in different spheres of daily life and how it can positively affect society as a whole. The communication campaign, which involved traditional and digital media, had a high positive impact and results. By adding the online audience, more than 30 million people were potentially impacted by the campaign. This includes 62 mentions, of which 38 were online, 3 on television, 17 social media, three Newspaper / magazine and one by radio.
In this context, the objectives of the communication campaign were:
- To increase knowledge about how to improve citizens’ health through self-care.
- To present the concept of responsible use of non-prescription drugs to manage self-care about one’s own health, optimizing resources of the public health systems.
- Share studies on the topic, with real value for society and health systems.
- Position ILAR as a reference in the self-care territory, providing visibility, engagement and knowledge about the cause.
- Generate relationships with other partner entities for the cause of self-care in the region and in the world.